2012-11-30

Ravelry Favorites, Week 48

I've recently discovered a great knitting webzine from Japan: Amirisu. This week's favorites are all taken from the fall 2012 issue of Amirisu. I'm not sure all of them are for me (the skirt would be less than flattering), but I love the Eastern, ornamental feel of the patterns.

The images and patterns are not mine, but belong to the designers. Clicking on the images will take you to the Ravelry patterns – you will need a (free) account there to access the pages.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Takk for tips om nytt nettsted. Mye fint her! Og fine oppskrifter du har plukket ut!

    SvarSlett
  2. Virkelig mye fint, takk for inspirasjon - ps du har også inspirert meg til å komme med en strikkeliste hver uke :)

    SvarSlett

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...